Dry Eye Mask
Dry Eye Mask uses warm compression to gently loosen and release oils that clog up the Meibomian glands surrounding your eyelash area. Relieves eye strain & irritation naturally — without eyedrops, pills or medications.
“Dry Eye Mask is a great way to relax after spending hours at the computer. I’ve used it daily and have found it reduces eyestrain from reading, driving, and it relieves symptoms from dry eyes & allergies. The adjustable heat/time controller warms the mask and helps release secretions from tiny Meibomian glands located above and below your eyelids to lubricate your eyes naturally. I invite you to enjoy the many benefits of this unique eye therapy mask. As always, your complete satisfaction is totally guaranteed!”
Relieves symptoms of MGD, Dry Eyes, Blepharitis, & Styes
- Patented Dry Eye Mask produces soothing heat to warm & expand Meibomian glands and thin the natural lubricating oil for your eyes.
- Warms to a consistent temperature recommended by eye care professionals.
- Heat is controlled via handheld controller with four temperature settings (120º F – 140º F) and a variable timer (up to 30 minutes) with auto shut-off.
- Plugs into an ordinary AC outlet using included 110-240V AC/USB power adapter or powered USB port.
- Includes 2 washable Snap-on thermal fabric covers.
Dry Eye Mask can help
As a daily spa for your eyes or continuous therapy for various eye conditions
Infrared heat compression gently warms the ocular region around your eyes, including eyelids & surrounding areas, while expanding capillaries and enhancing circulation.
Relieves meibomian gland dysfunction (MGD), the leading cause of dry eye syndrome.Infrared heat loosens oil secretions within the glands, restoring normal tear production.Local heat compression improves circulation for the accessory lacrimal glands, also relieving dry eye symptoms.
Note: Remove contact lenses before use. Not recommended for use by those having severe myopia and other serious eye diseases, or children under age 4 years. If you have an eye medical condition, please consult your health care professional before using this product.
Easy to use
- Slip on the mask and adjust the flexible band for a secure, comfortable fit.
- Connect the USB power cable to any powered USB source or included USB/AC adapter.
- Press power button.
- Timer defaults to 10 minutes and begins counting down.
- Temperature defaults to high. Set temperature on low to begin. Adjust to medium, medium-high, or high as needed.
- In 10 minutes, mask shuts off automatically.
- Use 2 times daily for best results.
- Dry Eye Mask is super light (weighs less than 4 ounces) — stores easily and goes anywhere
- 10-minute treatment relieves eyestrain, meibomian gland dysfunction (MGD), Blepharitis, styes, and chronic dry eyes
- Electrically heated — provides constant heat for dry eye relief
- Multiple heat levels (Low / Medium / Medium-High / High)
- Built-n controller with adjustable temperature + timer
- Shuts off automatically
- Connects to any powered USB port on computer, power bank, or included 110-240V AC/USB wall adapter
- One size fits all — adjustable design
- Includes 2 Snap-on washable thermal fabric covers
- Ophthalmologist tested and approved
- One-year RichardSolo limited warranty
- Dimensions: 6” x 2” x 1” (15.25 x 5 x 2.54 cm)
- Weight: 3.7 oz (105 g)
- Power adapter input: AC 100-240V / 0.4A 50/60Hz
- Output: 5.0V – 1000mA
- USB power cable length: 6.5 ft (1.99 m)
- Dry Eye Mask
- USB power cable w/built-in controller
- 110-240V AC/USB power adapter
- Snap-On thermal fabric covers (2)